- Mr Colm Stanley has practised as a Specialist Immigration Solicitor in Ireland since 2003 having qualified prior to that in New York as an Attorney at Law.
- He assists clients in all aspects of Immigration Law.
- He served for a number of years as a member of the Irish Law Society's Human Rights Committee and also on the Human Rights Committee of the CCBE (Council of Bars and Law Societies in Brussels .
- Mr. Stanley is a founding committee member of the Irish Immigration Lawyers Association ( IILA.ie) .
- Mr Stanley is a full member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association ( AILA.org)
- The Stanley and Company offices are located in the business centre of Cork city.
- Consultations can be arranged in Cork or in Dublin. We also offer Skype Zoom or phone consultations.
- Our offices are located 100 metres from the Imperial Hotel on the South Mall, just across the street from the Cork Passport office.
Specialist Immigration lawyers.
Irish and U.S. qualifications.
Telephone: (353) 21-4905627
Fax: (353) 21-4905628
We advise on all aspects of Irish and EU Immigration Law.
Meet us in Cork or Dublin or consult us by Skype.