Can you provide an Interpreter for a consultation.

It is vital that we can take instructions accurately from a client. If a client is unable to speak or understand english to an acceptable extent then we ask that a friend or spouse who has competent english skills would come to the consultation to help out. If this cannot be done then a professional Interpreter can be arranged. We are referred cases by the Refugee Legal Services division of the Legal Aid Board. If your consultation is one which is associated with a Refugee Legal Services referral then an interpreter will often be arranged free of charge. If not then a charge will apply for this service. Please check with us in advance if you need assistance in this way.